'Hearsay Winery' Sublimation Transfer
The word of the trial is...you guessed it, 'Hearsay!' The legal term went viral after a day of celebrity testimony on the witness stand (lol). Are you team winery? Or team Brewing Company? Grab them both before court resumes.
Sublimation Transfer Only!
- For BEST quality press onto a 100% Polyester t-shirt.
- Press temperature: 400 degrees
- Press for 45-60 seconds
- Place two pieces of parchment/butcher paper inside the t-shirt to prevent color bleed through during the pressing process.
- Cover transfer with a Teflon sheet or parchment paper to protect your heat platten when pressing.
- Peel the transfer sheet immediately after pressing.
- Printed proportionate on an 8.5X11 sublimation sheet.
- Print on white or light-colored shirts only! Will not work on cotton shirts.
- One-time use only!
- No physical t-shirt will be mailed...Just a ready-to-press transfer.
You will need to press this transfer with a swing-arm or clamshell heat press. An Easy Press will not properly press this transfer.